i don't know if i'm doing the right thing. well on the surface is the right thing, watching out for the widow, fatherless and alien and all that.
however, you gotta be careful you're doing it for the right reasons, and if you love someone you have to ensure that he / she is set up in the best possible circumstances, and not necessarily to satisfy your desire for advancement or fulfillment.
i don't think i've ever been good at this. i probably came *this* close to succeeding twice before (i suspect), but the whole race / language barrier was a deal-breaker.
i don't think i'm an asshole, though i do have episodes. and i think i'm a little too real for most people who are chasing the illusion.
i think it's time to enter soon. the US markets are remaining stubbornly afloat though. yuck.
{four}
i have the utmost respect for people who possess great beauty but do not use it as a weapon.
4 comments:
Are you telling us you have a girlfriend?
I try not to use my great beauty as a weapon. But nobody's perfect.
two words: don't have
I have a lot of respect for those people, too. Mainly I wonder how they resist the urge.
What's the "yuck" for a U.S. market keeping afloat? Am I missing something?
Post a Comment